Compound Pet Medication in Plymouth
We compound pet medications with your pets favorite flavors. From delicious, chewable treats to flavored suspensions to transdermal gels applied to the ear. Call us today if you have any questions.
Benefits of compounding:
- Turn oral medications into a topical treatment that can be applied into your pet’s skin for easier administration.
- We add flavors to make medications more appealing to your pets.
- Turn pills into flavored solutions or suspensions.
- Create discontinued medications.
- Customize the strength and form of medication for your pet.
Common Compounded Veterinary Medications
This dosage form is applied to the skin inside of the animal’s ear flap.
Flavored Solutions and Suspensions
Customized Compounds Forms Companion Animals
Pharmacists and veterinarians work together to improve and maximize the therapeutic success and compliance of pets.
Flavored dosage forms make it easyto dose an animal.
- Many flavoring options are available
- Good-tasting liver, beef, chicken, tuna or fish-flavored suspensions
Discontinued & Unavailable Medications
Having trouble obtaining drugs that are no longer commercially produced? Contact a Superior Compounding pharmacist. We can compound discontinued and unavailable drugs, per your specifications.
Potential Veterinary Needs
Custom strength of medications for seizures, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, parasitic infections, etc.
Discontinued, combination, custom formulated products
Ask your veterinarian if compounding is right for your pet’s medication needs.
Questions about compounding? Contact us at 734-404-6065.